Element MEDIUM BODY VPS PVS Impression Material REGULAR Set 4 X 50ML
- Medium Body, Regular Set VPS Impression Material, 1 x 50 mL Cartridge.
- Designed to capture smallest details and make effective impressions.
- Hydrophilic and thixotropic, dimensionally stable with great elastic recovery allows you to pour at your convenience.
- Time in mouth: 3–4 minutes.
- Reviews (0)
Element PVS impression material captures even the smallest details, enabling you to make effective impressions the first time, every time. Its’ extremely low contact angle allows it to flow deep into the sulcus for highly visible margins.
The material is super hydrophilic not only during application, but also during immediate pouring of gypsum. It contains special reinforcing branched silicone resins for superior tear resistance so impressions can be easily removed. And its elastic recovery ensures dimensional stability for weeks, allowing you to pour at your convenience.
- Hydrophilic and thixotropic
- Dimensionally stable with great elastic recovery
- Allows you to pour at your convenience
- Tear resistant
- Accurate with multiple pours
- Time in mouth: 2–3 minutes (Fast Set) and 3–4 minutes(Regular Set)
- Spearmint flavor
The accuracy of any impression material, including Element PVS, can be increased with the use of Frenna-AC aluminum chloride solution. Profound hemostasis is paramount before making impressions.