DMG – Tray Adhesive for A-Silicones 10ml
DMG Tray Adhesive (for A-Silicones) is formulated to offer optimal adhesive between addition-silicone-based impression materials (VPS), and minimally retentive or non retentive metal, plastic or resin trays. it is ideal for use with all impression materials, especially Honigum. Available in 10 ml bottles
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tray adhesive for all VPS materials
- PROMOTES THE BOND OF VPS-BASED IMPRESSION MATERIALS IN THE IMPRESSION TRAY
- EASY TO APPLY AND HANDLE
- SHORT SETTING TIME AFTER APPLICATION
- BLUE COLOR VISUAL CONTROL
- For dental use only!
- Keep out of reach of children!
- Do not swallow. In the event of unintentional ingestion, seek advice from a doctor
- Highly flammable. Keep away from naked flames
- Do not inhale vapors. In the event of unintentional inhalation, likewise seek advice from a doctor
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes! In the event of accidental contact, immediately rinse thoroughly with plenty of water and consult a physician if necessary.
DIRECTIONS TO USE :-
- Using a brush, apply a thin, even layer of the tray adhesive to the inside of the impression tray.
- Leave the tray adhesive to work for 3:00 min.
- Add the impression material to the tray within 30 min.
It is ideal for use with all impression materials, especially Honigum. Available in convenient 10 ml bottle.
For adhesion addition curing silicone impression materials (PVS) with minimal or non-retentive impression trays (metal, plastic)
Do not use the material in cases of allergies to any of the ingredients or, as can occur in rare cases, in the event of contact allergies
Silicone resin Solvent (volatile paraffin)