Buy DENU Medium Body Fast Set, Cartridge Type (Vinyl Polysiloxane Impression Material) at Best Price
Excellent hydrophilic addition reaction silicone (A type)
Medium body viscosity
– Excellent dimensional stability,
– High tear strength and elastic recovery
– Super hydrophilicity,
– Easy to extrude and use
Selectable Setting Time:
– Fast Type (Working time: 1.30 minutes & Setting time: 2.30 minutes)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Denu Medium Body Fast Set – 4 x 50ml Cartridges Description
– Denu Medium Body impression material is a medium viscosity polyvinyl siloxane (PVS) material used for very accurate capturing of details in the mouth.
– Ideal for taking impressions of inlay, crown, bridge and dentures.
– Commonly used in a dual phase technique where the light body is placed onto prepped tooth and soft tissues and the impression taken with a medium or hard body in the impression tray.
– Can also be used for precise duplication of models, capturing multiple unit impressions and other impression techniques requiring medium body material.
– Comparable with 3M ESPE, Kerr, Dentsply and Zhermack.
– 1:30 minute working time
– 2:30 minute intra-oral setting time in the mouth
– Greater than 98% recovery from deformation
– Less than 5% strain in compression
– Less than 5% linear dimensional change after 2 hours
– 4 x 50ml Cartridges
– Crown, bridge, inlay, onlay, veneer and implant impressions